Why Join ClearView
We value and respect our consultants, their skills and their commitment to excellence. We are committed to establishing programs that support our consultants in delivering their best. The ClearView Group’s commitments to our consultants include the following:
- “Shared Success” profit sharing – Automatic participation in our annual profit sharing program after completing 960 hours as a ClearView Group resource. 10% of annual net profits will be shared through this program.
- “Talent Finder” program – A $500 referral fee for recruitment of new consultants to The ClearView Group. Referral fees will be paid after the recruited consultant has completed 960 hours as a ClearView Group resource.
- “Opportunity Finder” program – Negotiated “opportunity finder” fee for consultants who source business for other ClearView Group resources through their existing contacts (fee depends on total contract value).
- Training and Development program – In the evolving health care environment, building and maintaining professional skills and expertise requires a lifelong commitment to learning. Training and development programs can be expensive for independent consultants, especially those programs requiring travel. With our group “buying power”, we can bring programs at group discounted rates to our consultants.
- Knowledge Exchange Sessions – Regular opportunities to share ideas, discuss case examples, and participate in informal learning sessions.
- Insurance coverage – $3 million general liability insurance group coverage; $1 million over the current required minimum for current government and health authority contracts.
- Consulting opportunities – The ClearView Group’s collective skills, experience and trusted client relationships create tremendous opportunities for interesting, rewarding consulting work.
- More exciting programs to come as our company expands include group health insurance, conference speaker and guest columnist opportunities, and more…
Interested in joining us? Apply Now