The ClearView Group offers highly qualified resources with the following skills:
- Program and project management
- Clinical practice improvement, including clinician engagement and adoption, clinical guideline development, workflow/process design, clinical standards development, and clinical change management
- Business and systems analysis
- Communications and change management
- IT strategy, governance, architecture, planning and development
- The full IT systems lifecycle, including requirements, design, development, testing and implementation
The ClearView Group offers approximately 25 highly qualified resources.